Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Proposed Changes

Well, as I mentioned in the previous post, I received a suggestion from JL. I've also received a single comment. Since, excluding my immediate family, I could probably count the regular readers of this blog on the fingers of one hand (with fingers left over), I guess that's a pretty good response.

I think the idea of shorter posts has merit for those who are interested but have limited time or commitment. Brief articles may draw them into a deeper interest and commitment. Still, I started writing this for hard core Christian Martialists, not knowing if, besides me and my barber, any others were out there. I found a few, which leads me to believe that there are more.

Therefore, here's what I'd like to do: make short posts 2-3 times per week (mostly 3x), and write a longer article at least once a week (but no more than twice) to satisfy my pedantic proclivities.

Compromises made in the interest of fairness generally are perceived as unfair by everyone. Nevertheless, I'm going to try out this compromise.

No comments: