Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Video of Terrorists Training in USA

All things temporal come to an end, and that includes the celebration of our Lord's incarnation and birth. May the peace of His kingdom grow in our world.

But for now, let us focus on those who want to take peace from our land. Below is a video from the Christian Action Network that shows actual training going on at the Muslims of America terrorist training center in Hancock, N.Y.

I believe that RPC sent me the link to this video. If I credited the wrong person, please forgive me & drop me a line so I can give correct attribution.

As you watch the video, you will probably notice (as I did) that the overwhelming majority of trainees are women. Also, their level of expertise is very low.

They are also learning techniques that, for the most part will be ineffective against a minimally trained, determined foe. You can also see a real lack of tactical awareness.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that men may also be training, but just not on the day that the video was made. Also, terrorists do not rely primarily on techniques and tactics if their strategy includes suicide bombing.

In that case, the training may simply be for morale purposes, so they can say, "Look at us. We're a bunch of real malevolent-posteriors."

In your comments, please do not point out specific lacks in the training. I have no desire to help them hone their training program.

1 comment:

Winjelin Angkasa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.