Saturday, December 19, 2009

Improbable, Impractical and Insane

The video below contains a premise that is improbable, impractical & insane. Which only serves to underscore the question, "Why do I find it so incredibly entertaining?"

I suspect it has to do with something incurably male about me. Thanks to my barber for sending me the link to this video.

CAUTION: The last 10 or 12 seconds of this commercial contain a beer commercial that includes music with a heavy beat & a sexually suggestive reference. Any minor reader should have a parent preview this to decide if & how much of this violates your family's standards, and how much, if any, you are allowed to watch.

3 comments:

The Warrior said...

In the popular phraseology of our day...awesome?

;-)

Spencer

Johann Van De Leeuw said...

What actually happens? I don't feel comfortable at all watching it.
~Johann

Craig Mutton said...

One guy launches a clay pigeon about 6 feet in diameter, while another shoots at it with a tank.

I should mention that I admire your integrity. Thanks for the encouragement.