Saturday, December 26, 2009

Feast of Stephen

A happy 2nd Day of Christmas (or Feast of Stephen) to you!

It's a time to reflect on God's covenant blessings and to also reflect on those whom God has sent into our lives to bless us. In that spirit, I want to say thank you.


First, I want to extend my thanks to my barber & to deolexrex who have both contributed materially to the content of this blog. And thanks to any and all others who have made suggestions that I've used.

Then there are those of you who have used the comment section not only to encourage me, but to share your knowledge, expertise and valued opinions -- thanks for your contributions, as well.

Last, but far from least are all my regular & semi-regular readers. Safe to say that if no one ever read my blog, I would probably stop posting to it. So please accept my thanks for coming by WARSKYL to read these posts.

If you have not already done so, I urge you to download your free Nativity Season gift. It's an e-booklet about how to determine when an attack has begun. It's called Lines in the Dirt.

The e-booklet will be available at least until January 5th (the traditional 12th day of Christmas). After that, I may make it part of a package of informational items for sale.

No comments: