Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Nativity Season Gift to You & Yours

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. (2Co 9:15)

At this season we celebrate the birth of the King. To us who believe, He is the greatest gift, for in Him we find the hope of liberation from sin, injustice, want and woe.

All of our Christmas gifts pale by comparison.

Nevertheless, I wanted to express my appreciation to my faithful readers with the gift of a little booklet I've prepared from a series of posts I made a while ago. I've edited a little & added a little, so it's better than the first time it appeared (I hope).

It's in .pdf form, and you can download it here:

Lines in the Dirt

It's not only meant as a gift for you to receive, but one you can give away as well. Post the link on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace or email it to friends & family. It's yours to give away to anyone you think will appreciate the information.

Just say that by special permission from the author, you are able to offer them the booklet free of charge.

I will have more to say about the Nativity Season later, but until then, have a merry one.

3 comments:

The Warrior said...

Thank you very much! I will add it to my file on the 'puter.

Spencer

Craig Mutton said...

You're most welcome.

For some odd reason, there was a real dip in site hits with this post.

It's puzzling, but if one person says "Thank you," it probably means several have downloaded the e-booklet.

That's good, because I plan to take it down after the Nativity holiday. I think it would make a good addition to a future package of e-books to sell.

The Warrior said...

Haven't had the chance to read it yet, but yes, I'd so go for it!

Just my unsolicited 2c.

Spencer