Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Project Cancelled

Yesterday, I gave away a vintage self defense book which I hoped to use as a promo for a new project involving the sale of vintage self defense classics. After hearing from someone with experience in internet marketing, I decided to cancel the project.

I won't go into all the reasons, but I have decided it is not in my best interest to go ahead with this. If you downloaded the free book, please delete it and download this copy, instead:

Jiu-Jitsu Combat Tricks

The only difference is that it has the links relevant to the defunct project deleted.

I am still working on a Christian Martialist text, and when that is done it will be a much better value for you to buy or promote as an affiliate.

Thanks for your patience with me . . . I 'm still learning

3 comments:

The Warrior said...

Hey, live and learn right? :-)

Craig Mutton said...

Exactly! Or, as a quote my youngest daughter sent me says, ""God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can change, and the weaponry to make the difference."

(I may use that in a post, since not many will see it here.)

The Warrior said...

Haha! Glorious! I love it, please do post that....