Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4Sevens Memorial Day Discount

First, a personal note: DLR informs me that not only did my son-in-law win the rifle match last week-end (for the second year in a row), but that his wife/my daughter came in a solid 7th place. It's good to know that the RKBA lives even in the hearts of folk who suffer under the yoke of oppression in the foreign state of Illinois.

As you may remember from my review of the Quark AA2 Tactical Flashlight, I have been very happy with the quality and performance of this 4Sevens product. That's why I'm passing on the following message that I received from the company:

From right now through Memorial Day, May 30th, you can receive 15% OFF your purchase at 4Sevens.com!

Simply use the following discount code when checking out on our website: MEM2011

No comments: