Friday, May 13, 2011

Nostalgic Moment: Short & Sweet

[Sorry this post is so late. I was pretty sick for a couple of days, and when I came back to post, the host had suspended access for "maintenance". I'm finally back. Missed you guys.]

When my daughters were younger and we passed a stone house, I would make a comment. And I repeated it so often that R_____ or M________ took to finishing it for me. If you had been in the car, you'd have heard something like this:

Gravelbelly: "Look! A stone house. I love stone houses. There's just something so . . .

A Daughter: ". . . BULLETPROOF about stone."

Ahh, nostalgia.

And, what did you think I would look for in a house?

1 comment:

The Warrior said...

;-)

You're not alone...my answer to the dream-house question is always "A castle!" They never seem to realize I'm not joking...because I'm serious.

Glad to see you back and at 'em!