Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another Speech You Won't Hear from a Candidate in 2012

Here is a man whose political view belies influence from a Christian worldview at some point. It's not perfect, mind you, but his analysis and outlook are better than anyone I know of who is running for office this time around.

I wanted to cheer when he said that the main concern is not whether a law is constitutional, but whether it is good or evil. What he failed to mention is that only the Bible offers us the absolute, ultimate, authoritative and definitive standard of good and evil.

A lot of conservatives won't like what he has to say about foreign policy, but I believe he's spot on. It's near the end of the speech.

Although I found it evocative and entertaining, at just over 3/4 of an hour, this speech runs about 47 and 1/2 minutes beyond the average couch potato's attention span. Nevertheless, I present it here, because I believe my average reader is way above average in focus and perseverance.

Okay, now I will leave the whole election process alone for awhile. At least for awhile   .

No comments: