Monday, December 20, 2010

Mary Tyler Moore Christmas Show

Okay, I know Mary Tyler Moore is not the usual fare over here at WARSKYL. But the show is all about what it's like to spend the holiday working away from friends and family on Christmas (or what I prefer to call the Nativity Celebration).

If you've ever had to be away from loved ones on that day, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, then watch the video to sort of prepare for a special story I've written for Nativity Day eve.

And, yes, the master of combat arts ancient and modern does appear in the story. In fact, you will have a deeper insight into what makes him tick than ever before.

Meantime, you can watch the video.

1 comment:

The Warrior said...

One, I apologize but I don't have time to watch the video at the moment, two I am thoroughly confused, and three, this is a fun post anyways. :-)