Saturday, May 2, 2009

"Shooting Back" Missionary Still Armed for the Lord

In "Terrorist Attack on Church", I told you about how Charl Van Wyk, a missionary from South Africa, foiled a squad of terrorists who attacked the church where he worshipped. Armed with a snub-nosed .38 Special, he shot one terrorist, and the rest ran.

My pastor recently sent me the link to an article about Van Wyk, who is still an active missionary and who still believes it is the Christian's duty to protect the weak and helpless. Here is a link to an interview Bob Unruh of World Net Daily held with him last year:

Would '93 church massacre hero shoot back again? 'I did'


My pastor sent me the link to this more recent article by Drew Zahn:

'Shooting Back' author: Why guns, church must mix

In addition, here is a video interview by Gary Baumgarten:

No comments: