Thursday, September 18, 2014

Interview with Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I read Grossman's On Killing not long after it was published. My barber said, "Hey, Bro, you've got to read this book. We're in it." I knew exactly what he meant when I got to the page that talks about sheepdogs.

Earlier this week, a man that has followed this blog since he was a teen sent me a link to Brett McKay's interview with Col. Grossman. McKay is the persona behind the online magazine, The Art of Manliness.

I have a couple of caveats. First, near the beginning of the interview, you will hear an extended discussion of sex as it relates to killing. Some of you will find it crude and offensive. Second, Grossman interprets everything in terms of a non-christian, humanistic worldview. The Christian Martialist will benefit most from this who has cultivated a strong, epistemologically self-conscious mindset.

THIRD, IF YOU ARE A YOUNGSTER, YOU ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO THIS PRESENTATION UNLESS AND UNTIL A PARENT HAS SCREENED IT FIRST.


No comments: