Thursday, June 10, 2010

Motivational Quotes from My Barber

My barber collected the following from a gun forum. I gleaned the ones I liked best:

Nobody has ever said, on their deathbed, "gee, I wish I hadn't spent so much money on ammo."

Go for the triple tap, because at least one of your double taps missed.

You can't strap on courage.

In pressure situations, there are no substitutes for confidence and muscle memory.

An armed threat that turns it's back on you is still an armed threat.

There are sheep, sheep dogs and wolves.

Get dressed first in a late-night emergency. Being naked will affect your confidence.

It's OK to own a gun simply because you admine the craftsmanship that went into building it.


If the first step towards madness is to see connections between random events where there are none, what is it to pretend that undeniable connections don't exist?

No comments: