Friday, October 7, 2011

Re: Christ's Alternative to Armed Revolt

Continued from "The Christian Warrior: Mission & Strategy"

Since I write this  blog for and about Christian Martialist warriors . . .  AND since I also post articles highly critical of our nation's slide into totalitarian tyranny, some may conclude that I support some kind of armed revolt against the corrupt power brokers. . . . 



To continue reading this article as I posted it over at Christian Warrior Online, CLICK HERE.


Regular readers, please note that Christian Warrior Online is my new blog. It contains the same Biblical philosophy and practical application that you have come to expect from WARSKYL, but in an expanded form that's easier to use and locate specific information. If you are a follower of WARSKYL, please become a follower of Christian Warrior Online in order to maintain continuity of communication.

No comments: