Monday, July 13, 2015

Living in a WROL World

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. Isaiah 13:9

I believe God's hand of casts a shadow over our land -- a shadow of judgement to come. For many of us, the worst-case scenario involves the disintegration of society into a WROL (Without Rule of Law) situation.

While I see that as only one of several possibilities, I do see rough times ahead. That's why when my barber sent me the link to the video below, it got my attention.

Special Forces deal with catastrophe as an ordinary fact of life. That's why, when they discuss the possibility of the collapse of civilization, it's a good idea to listen.

CAUTION: The video below contains language and topics that may violate the family standards of some minors who read WARSKYL. I urge all young people to clear the video with parental authority before watching.


To me, it's significant that they do not discuss guns & gear so much as skills and mindset.

No comments: