Saturday, August 15, 2009

Items of Interest

The "Warrior's Dilemma" series has generated a higher-than-usual response in terms of comments. Therefore, I think some readers may be interested in a post on my blog, The Conspiratologist.

"War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery" is the name of the post, and it directly relates to the topic of just wars. The Conspiratologist is an invitation-only blog, but if you send an email to gravelbelly@gmail.com, I will include you in the "allow" list. While the blog is not secret, I do express some controversial opinions a little more freely there (regular readers of WARSKYL know how hesitant I am to express opinions), and I want to reserve the ability to screen out possible troublemakers.

Anyway, if you read this blog & would like to check out the article mentioned above, email me even if you've never commented or made yourself known here. By no means am I trying to shut down honest inquiry or discussion.

The most recent post on The Conspiratologist contains links to two free books that expand on issues raised in "Warrior's Dilemma, 7&1/2" and "Warrior's Dilemma, 7&3/4". Here's the link to that post:
"Conspiracy in Philadelphia"

Have I thanked you lately for coming here and reading my posts? I am more of a dilettante than an expert in most of the areas I touch on, so I am honored and humbled at those who come back to read & to interact. As we say in Possum Kingdom, 'preciate it.

No comments: